VEDP’s International Trade team will host a 3-part webinar training series on sales and communications, designed to help you perfect your virtual presentation, communication, and sales pitch skills. The series will address how to adapt your approach to sales and communicating your company’s value proposition in the new world of virtual meetings.
Part 1 - Mastering the Art of Virtual Presentation
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2021
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Like an actor going from stage to screen, transitioning from in-person to virtual meetings and presentations with prospective customers requires a new skill set in order to be successful. In this session, Virtual Sales Presentation Expert Julie Hansen will show you how to successfully connect with prospects in a virtual world and share your solution and your expertise in a compelling and memorable way to grow your business.
You’ll learn how to:
- Organize your message for maximum impact and clarity
- Keep your audience engaged from start to finish
- Make a dynamic virtual first impression
- Use the camera to build relationships
- Read and respond to virtual body language
- Bring your message to life with energy, body language and vocal variety
- Increase virtual interaction with your prospects
Speaker: Julie Hansen
Julie Hansen is a virtual sales speaker, presentation expert and professional actor. She helps business professionals grow their business by building relationships, and communicating with confidence, credibility, and clarity in a virtual world. Julie is the founder of Performance Sales and Training and the creator of the Selling On-Camera Master Class, which has helped thousands of sellers successfully transition from face-to-face to virtual selling.